Head of Credit Department
Working location: Head Office
- Develop a standardize underwriting policy and procedure
- Provides leadership and oversight for the loans processing to ensure the timely underwriting
- Develops, implements and oversees the credit underwriting process including all activities related to all loans including restructured loan.
- Ensures all loans are underwritten to ensure reduced credit risk and maintenance of a minimum rate of delinquency.
- Manages, and supervises the credit underwriters’ team to ensure a regular, high standard of performance.
- Oversees the workflow, sets objectives, manages performance and ensures a high level of engagement within the team.
- Leads by example to establish a target and service driven culture, seeking to regularly improve the performance of the team.
- Ensures the continued development of employees, providing coaching, training and development opportunities to improve skills, attitude and competence.
- Lead initiatives for development of methodologies for measurement of Credit Portfolio Management across the channels.
Loan Quality Management
- Analyze the credit quality of the company from the perspective of (1)Channel, (2)Product, (3)Area, and (4)Vintage, and any other necessary views.
- Detect the issues of the assessment, follow up, and delinquency management process and proactively revise the criteria and process to improve the quality.
- Conduct the Credit Quality Enhancement
- Conduct Loan Approval quality random check weekly basis
- Set up the protocol and conduct the Post disbursement random check
Delinquency & Written off management
- Develop Delinquency Management & Written office policy and procedure
- Executing strategic activities including portfolio segmentation, assigning assets into core and noncore buckets, devising collections/ restructuring /workout strategies to minimize losses.
- Managing the recovery and ultimate sale of assets held as collateral for loans in default or foreclosure, in a timely manner, with the goal of optimizing the net recovery amount.
- Responsible for portfolio monitoring and quality assurance.
- Set up the code of conduct in recovery process may include verbal and written communication rules to be followed by the individual’s employee
Internal Control Management
- Develop Internal Control Policy & Procedure Initiate and develop the Internal Control Framework
- Establish the Control environment, Identify & develop the Assessment criteria
- Design and Implement Control Activities & Develop Information and Communication Channels
- Establish Monitoring Activities & Develop internal control report
Digital transformation related
- Eliminating, redundant information requests and providing relationship transparency
- Designing credit lifecycle processes to improve operational efficiency and the accuracy of credit decisions.
- Improving credit monitoring and business reporting at both the deal level and the portfolio level.
- Refining the loss-mitigation techniques, using an early warning system, with a focus on covenant compliance and collateral valuation.
- Develop and enhance the Credit Reporting & Monitoring framework which meets the requirements and ensure timely and accurate delivery of Credit reports to various external & internal stakeholders and related regulators.
- Prepare the report for regulators upon the request of the supervisors
- Fully committed to MAXIMA’s vision, mission, culture, and values.
- University degree in Business Administration, Operation, Management or related fields
- At least 5 year of working experiences in credit operation with other MFIs/Banks including 2years in management levels.
- Be honest, friendly, active and creative
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent in Khmer language and English
- Computer literacy in MS. Word, Ms. Excel, Internet and E-mail
- Demonstrate high level of ethical behavior and trustworthiness
- High level of commitment
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated
Deadline of Application
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the above requirements should send a cover letter, resume or CV, and supporting document attention to any of the following addresses, or submit the CV and resume via the “Apply Now” button.
#21AB, street 271, Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.