Working location: Head Office
- Support of corporate level project, including SPI4, CPP certificate etc.
- Develop social performance related document: policy, guideline to support work.
- Prepare social performance management report and submit to Social Performance Management Committee and Board of Directors.
- Produce report, proposal, and clients’ story writing for lenders, funders, senior management team as needed.
- Conduct field visit and follow up on social performance management task.
- Arrange and facilitate on preparation for Client Protection Principles certificate, and other activities related to CPP.
- Provide training and capacity building to staff and clients about social performance management, financial education, and other project as required from MAXIMA.
- Coordinate and accompany for guest (funders, lenders, donors) visit at field operation.
- Represent MAXIMA in joining as member on social performance management tasks in relation to other institution includes CMA, or Social Performance Management club.
- To implement, monitor and evaluate various projects funded by donors in relation to Social Performance Management.
- Implement other duties as assigned by Head of Corporate Planning and SPM
- University degree in Economics/ Business Administration / Banking / Finance or related fields
- Have working experience in social performance management tasks or client protection principles is a plus
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Be honest, friendly, active and creative.
- Fluent in Khmer language and English, with good English writing skills.
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, Power-point, Internet and E-mail.
- Able to travel to province for field visit.
Deadline of Application
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the above requirements should send a cover letter, resume or CV, and supporting document attention to any of the following addresses, or submit the CV and resume via the “Apply Now” button.
#21AB, street 271, Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.