Internal Audit Supervisor
Working location: Head Office
- Implement assigned audit program and plan
- Review of compliance with existing policies, regulations, plans and procedures
- Control the expenditures and investments to ensure company’s financial transactions to be executed and completed in accordance with established standards and within prescribed time, budget and scope parameters
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly and annually audit plan and schedule and also need to ensure that the achievement is followed.
- Participation in development a strong understanding of company activities and risks as well as emerging risks; then provide recommendations for new audit.
- Review means of safeguarding assets and provides information and recommendations to correct any errors or mistakes found.
- Develop strong understanding of company activities and related risks as well as emerging risks to adequately assess operation and audit related impacts and provide recommendations for developing new audit approaches and/or appropriate controls to mitigate risks
- Support other tasks related with consultant, National Bank of Cambodia representative, or other stakeholders in term of audit work
- Prepare draft internal audit report
- University degree in Audit, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related fields
- Experience in audit and risk management in bank or MFIs
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in auditing with bank or MFIs
- Working knowledge/understanding of auditing technique
- Computer literacy Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-Point, Quick-Book, Internet and E-mail.
- Comprehensive in both Khmer and English
- Demonstrate high level of ethical behavior and trustworthiness
Deadline of Application
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the above requirements should send a cover letter, resume or CV, and supporting document attention to any of the following addresses, or submit the CV and resume via the “Apply Now” button.
#21AB, street 271, Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.