Location: Arey Ksat.
- Transfer credit, receive payments, and promote credit products in the office
- Record cash transactions, expenses, income in the office
- Gather and analyze financial information to organize such as journals, general ledger accounts; and keep business transactions on record.
- Regularly reporting accounting transactions at the end of every month
- Monitor accrual and advance accounts
- Calculate depreciation and disposal of a long-term asset.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance and Banking or equivalent
- Computer proficiency: Word-Excel
- Have work experience
- Good communication
- Give priority to candidates who have a permanent residence near the branch
Deadline of Application
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the above requirements should send a cover letter, resume or CV, and supporting document attention to any of the following addresses, or submit the CV and resume via the “Apply Now” button.
#21AB, street 271, Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.